We stand warranty against defects in materials (leather and hardware such as snaps, zippers, buckles, rivets, etc.) and workmanship. Our leather, as with all natural materials, will occasionally have unique characteristics such as: small scars, creases and variations in the colour and are not considered defects. Validated warranty repairs are repaired or replaced at no charge.
Our warranty does not insure that the product will perform for the lifetime of the buyer, but for the lifetime of the product and does not cover wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage. Lifetime can be defined as the length of time that a product, through normal/expected use, can be expected to function as intended. If one of these non-warranty scenarios occurs, please Contact Us to receive a quote for non-warranty repairs.
To initiate a Warranty Repair, please contact us here: Contact Us
- All Warranty Repair requests must be processed and validated by our Warranty Team.
- Every request is reviewed and assessed on a case-by case basis.
- Proof of purchase is required for warranty validation and service.
- Product registration is no longer required in order to receive services.
- Any fees associated with a warranty claim will be provided to the customer for approval before work is done.
- We will provide return shipping for validated warranty claims items that have a manufacture defect or flaw.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return product for non-warranty repairs.
- Finelaer is not responsible for missing packages or COD.
- When shipping, please use a traceable carrier and request an insurance policy equal to the value of your return.
- Delivery will be refused on packages received without a Work Order.
- Please note that we maintain the right to return dirty or soiled items that may cause a health or safety risk to our team or equipment.
- We reserve the right to send “Do-it-Yourself” repair kits for certain repairs or manufacture defects. These kits will be sent with complete repair parts and instructions.
- All Warranty repairs must be completed by an authorized service provider.
- Using an unauthorized service provider voids the Lifetime Guarantee.
- If your merchandise is unable to be repaired, replacement merchandise will be given in exchange at equal or lesser value of original items.
- Warranties are non-transferable.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacture defects and are not covered within our Lifetime Guarantee policy. At the discretion of Finelaer, a fee may be incurred to the user to repair.
- User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
- Misuse, neglect, abuse or accidental damage such as:
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
- Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
- Third party alterations
- Theft, loss or intentional damage.
Any warranty claims associated with the below list of merchandise categories do not fall within our Lifetime Guarantee policy. At the discretion of Finelaer, a fee may be incurred to the user to repair.
- Promotional, sample or assorted sale merchandise.
1 Year Limited Warranty Exemptions
The following have a limited 1 year warranty that is valid from the date of purchase. At the discretion of Finelaer, a fee may be incurred to the user to repair the merchandise if the warranty claims does not fall within the 1 year timeframe.
- Fabric and Linings
- Velcro or Elastic
- Nylon zippers
Along with your leather product, please include the following:
- A note which includes your name and return address, phone number and email address. Also, within that note, detail the problem you are having with your product.
- A copy of your Delivery Note.
Reminders when sending your leather product to us for service:
- We encourage you to send your package insured or through a traceable shipper. Finelaer. Is not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit to us.
- Your leather product will be inspected and replaced within 3 to 5 weeks of the date that we receive your package if all the conditions of this warranty are met.
If we no longer have stock available for an exact replacement, we will issue a store credit gift card for the purchased price of the item.
By purchasing products from Finelaer you agree to the terms in our Lifetime Warranty. Finelaer reserves to right to alter, edit or cancel our Lifetime Warranty without notice.